Build Your Skills for the forthcoming SMOPS competition Y2010
Maths Competition season is upon us again in April and the first competition is the
Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary Schools(SMOPS) organised annually by Hwa Chong Institution.
It's time to build up your skills for this competition and we have the following training programmes to help you do just that. This year training is split into two parts
A) SMOPS Intensive Revision
- Covers topics in the contest in a topic by topic manner.
- Students will go thru the Maths Olympiad Circuit Training whereby they will be introduced to one concept before moving to another.
- Students are expected to participate in class and attempt the questions in order to achieve the best results out of the training sessions.
- Students will gain more practice with SMOPS style questions under timed conditions.
- The first set of practice papers will be mailed to you.
- Discussions wil begin on 27March onwards. To derive the benefits from each training, students are requrestewd to attempt the questions at home before joingin the discussion sessions.
- To register for the training sessions, kindly download the registration form here.Registration Form
- Early-bird registration is extended for one more day till 7 March 2010.
- Kindly register early so we can make arrangements for the classes.
- Current students need only register for the SMOPS Intensive revision during the March holidays only.
- Class begins from 15 Mar-20 Mar 2010.
*This year's registration for SMOPS ends on 12 March 2010 and registration is via schools only*