Get 'SET' for 2010
Are you curious to find out your level of mastery for the school syllabus based maths content?
Now you can with the Syllabus-based Maths Evaluation Test (SET) .
This is similar to the PSLE format and is designed to
- Measure the learner's mastery of the content knowledge & skills as detailed in the school maths syllabus
- A report will be give to detail your strengths and weaknesses and areasof misconceptions to help you draw up a study plan and get SET for 2010.
- A discussion will be included to better understand the learner's thinking processes and misconceptions.
- Suitable for students advancing to Primary 5 & 6 pupils in Y2010.
- To register, click here to download the registration form