American Maths Contest 8 (AMC8) Training Programmes Y09
The forthcoming 25th American Mathematics COntest 8 (AMC8) will be held on 17th Nov 09.
If you are the type of students who will benefit from 'live' trainings, we have the following programmes that migh be of interest to you
- AMC 8 Trial Test & Discussion
- Trial Test will be held on 17 Oct 09 (Sat): 2.30pm - 4.15 pm <$12>,followed by Discussion class from 4.30- 6pm <$42>.
- Re-run will be held on 8 Nov 09(Sun):10 am- 11.45am <$12>, followed by Discussion class from 1-2.30pm <$42>
- Please choose one date only.
- Suitable for P4 - Sec2 students.
2. AMC 8 Discussion (II)
- If you are hands-on type who will benefit from discussion of the past-year contest questions, we have Discusssion (II) on 24 Oct 09(Sat):1-4pm <$84>.
- Re-run will be held on 14 Nov 09(Sat): 1-4pm<$84>
- Suitable for P4- Sec 2 students.
3. AMC 8 Introductory Course
- This introductory course is suitable for students who have no prior experience in Maths Olympiad. We will go through the lessons on a topical basis. Suitable for P4-5 participants.
Here's how to register for the programmes
- Download the registration form here. <Click here>
- Complete the registration form and mail it with cheque payment to Maths Oasis Pte Ltd, 110 Middle Road #07-01 Chiat Hong Building S(188968).
- Walk-in registration available on 17 Oct, 24 Oct,31 Oct & 1 Nov (Sat): 9am-4pm
- To purchase AMC 8 Past Year Contest Questions & Contest Resources, <Click here>